“Black Sea Grain-2017” – Early Bird registration rate expires on Dec,31
Registration for the XIV International Conference “Black Sea Grain-2017” actively goes on. Please be reminded that just a few days left to take advantage of Discounted registration rate – EUR 840 till Dec 31, 2016.
From January 1, 2017 Conference registration fee will amount to Eur 920.
At the moment representatives of 25 countries have already applied to take part in the conference.
To register and view the Agenda please visit the Conference website.
“Black Sea Grain” conference - is a premiere business event of the Black Sea grain industry, offering delegates a great platform for networking with international market operators and learning the latest drivers of agri market.
“Black Sea Grain” conference will take place on April 5-6, 2017 in InterContinental hotel, Kiev, Ukraine. Organizer – consulting agency UkrAgroConsult, General Sponsor - Actava Trading, Sponsor – Filhet-Allard Maritime.
- Sweet Brexit: what sugar tells us about Britain’s future outside the EU
- India. Ban on bulk export of major edible oils lifted
- Indonesia. Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- India's Wheat Imports Seen Remaining Near Decade High, ITC Says
- Syria gets 50,000 tonnes of Russian wheat in aid, none from commercial deals