“Black Sea Grain-2017”: Find out who is attending
Representatives of over 120 agribusiness companies from 33 countries have already registered to take part in the XIV International Conference “Black Sea Grain-2017”.
You may find the list of registered companies online.
“Black Sea Grain” Conference - is one of the largest global platforms, recognized by global leaders of grain & oilseed industry. Join the top agribusiness community and benefit from 2 days of exclusive market information and effective business networking.
Conference Agenda and the list of Speakers are available at the conference website.
XIV International Conference “Black Sea Grain: Wind of Change will take place on April 5-6 2017 in InterContinental hotel, Kiev, Ukraine. Organizer – UkrAgroConsult, General Sponsor – Actava Trading, Exclusive Financial Sponsor – Credit Agriocle Bank, Exchange Sponsor – CME Group, Sponsor - Filhet-Allard Maritime. The event is supported by GAFTA.
Get involved and benefit from the 2 days of qualification and networking. Register with Discounted rate till March 15, 2017.
- US wheat too expensive for Egypt
- The big boost to agriculture sector will help revive investment prospects
- Latvian farmers will receive 8.7 million euros of subsidies
- India will be self-sufficient in pulses in next few years: Radha Mohan Singh
- In Russia introduced a new form of quotas on extraction water bio-resources