“Black Sea Grain-2017”: Find out who is attending
Representatives of over 120 agribusiness companies from 33 countries have already registered to take part in the XIV International Conference “Black Sea Grain-2017”.
You may find the list of registered companies online.
“Black Sea Grain” Conference - is one of the largest global platforms, recognized by global leaders of grain & oilseed industry. Join the top agribusiness community and benefit from 2 days of exclusive market information and effective business networking.
Conference Agenda and the list of Speakers are available at the conference website.
XIV International Conference “Black Sea Grain: Wind of Change will take place on April 5-6 2017 in InterContinental hotel, Kiev, Ukraine. Organizer – UkrAgroConsult, General Sponsor – Actava Trading, Exclusive Financial Sponsor – Credit Agriocle Bank, Exchange Sponsor – CME Group, Sponsor - Filhet-Allard Maritime. The event is supported by GAFTA.
Get involved and benefit from the 2 days of qualification and networking. Register with Discounted rate till March 15, 2017.
- Romania. Farmers began sowing early cold-resistant crops
- Cocoa better bet than coffee, sugar, says Commerzbank
- Ukraine. January production of soybean oil reached record in the current season
- The Russian region of Samara imports directly from Ivory Coast
- Belarus. Vegoil output shrank to 5.7 KMT in January