Agricultural production of Belarus has shown growth since the beginning of the year
Agricultural production in Belarus in January-February increased by 0.8%
In Belarus in January-February in farms of all categories (agricultural organizations, peasant (farmer) farms, households) production of agricultural products in current prices amounted to Br1,432 billion and increased in comparison with the same period in 2016, in comparable prices by 0.8%. In agricultural organizations in January-February produced goods to Br1,372 billion, which in comparable prices by 1.3% more than in January-February 2016.
In farms of all categories produced (grown) of livestock and poultry (in live weight) 295,7 million tonnes, or 0.2% more milk produced 1.086 million tonnes (1.9% more).
In agricultural organizations production (farming) of livestock and poultry (in live weight) amounted to 278,6 thousand tons, an increase of 0.7% of milk produced 1,054 million tonnes (2.3% more).
- Romania shipped 2MMT of corn to foreign markets in September-December 2016/17
- Sunoil production in Ukraine falling for a second month in a row
- Vietnam's economic growth slips to 3-year low in Q1
- Ukrainian milling wheat prices were supported by strong demand during last week
- Ukraine. GradOliya Group fully used a loan from OTP Bank