Belarus. Direct rail service from China was opened
Last week China launched the first direct rail container service to Belarus. According to «Xinhua» agency, the container train left Chengdu in the southwest of China. The route of 8.8 thousand kilometers length will take 12 days, reports UkrAgroConsult.
The train carries 41 containers loaded with auto components for Geely plant in Minsk. This train is the first of 150 container trains to Belarus, Russia and Lithuania, which are scheduled for 2017.
In 2016 460 container trains departed to Poland, the Netherlands and Germany from Chengdu – more than from any other Chinese city. In 2017, 1 thousand container trains are expected to leave Chengdu for various destinations in Europe.
- Romania. Farmers began sowing early cold-resistant crops
- Ukraine. January production of soybean oil reached record in the current season
- The Russian region of Samara imports directly from Ivory Coast
- Belarus. Vegoil output shrank to 5.7 KMT in January
- Russia. Milling wheat export prices continued falling during last week