Belarus started spring rape planting
Belarusian farmers started planting for the 2017 harvest. So, they began to sow spring rape in Vitebsk region, reports UkrAgroConsult.
This work is now under way in most parts of the region. The planted area already totaled 3 Th ha as of April 11, or 4% of arable farmland allocated to spring rape.
Combined winter and spring rape plantings in Vitebsk region are forecast at 105 Th ha.
More information on crop conditions and progress of spring planting in the countries of Black Sea region please read in the weekly market report “Black Sea Vegoils & CIS”.
- Ovostar Pleased with Overall Performance During Q1 of 2017
- Ukraine. Export prices for old-crop milling wheat turned downward following global trends
- Modern plant for deep soybean processing to emerge in Ukraine
- Barley exports from Kazakhstan keep falling
- Will French wheat lose for a second season in a row?