Black Sea Grain-2017: agribusiness operators from 20 countries already registered
Registration for the XIV International Conference “Black Sea Grain-2017” actively goes on. At the moment representatives of 20 countries have already applied to take part in the conference.
Don’t miss an opportunity to register with Discounted registration rate EUR 840 till Dec 31, 2016 only!
“Black Sea Grain” conference - is a premiere business event of the Black Sea grain industry, offering delegates a great platform for networking with international market operators and learning the latest drivers of agri market.
To register and view the Agenda please visit the Conference website.
“Black Sea Grain” conference will take place on April 5-6, 2017 in InterContinental hotel, Kiev, Ukraine. Organizer – consulting agency UkrAgroConsult, General Sponsor - Actava Trading, Sponsor – Filhet-Allard Maritime.
- US wheat too expensive for Egypt
- The big boost to agriculture sector will help revive investment prospects
- Latvian farmers will receive 8.7 million euros of subsidies
- India will be self-sufficient in pulses in next few years: Radha Mohan Singh
- In Russia introduced a new form of quotas on extraction water bio-resources