China is the absolute leader in the production of mushrooms
China's share in world production of mushrooms amounted to 70%
About 70% of mushrooms consumed worldwide is produced in China. As reported "Interfax", this was stated at a press conference dedicated to the international fair of mushrooms and industry conference mushroom, which will be held in April in the city of Tsochen.
Chinese growers cultivate more than 70 species of edible mushrooms, including some that are quite rare. Development of the mushroom industry in the country actively engaged for the past 30 years.
- India. Government imposes 10% tax on wheat, pulse imports
- India to produce 107 million tonnes rice this year: CACP
- China gives Kenya Sh2.25 million food grant, rice shipment part of deal
- China's Feb ethanol imports hit several-year low at 9 cu m on closing arbitrage
- Brazil: soy harvest reaches 68% and projections can go higher; AgRural