Egypt issued a milling wheat tender
Today, on February 17, GASC will hold a milling wheat tender with shipment during March 16-26, 2017, reports UkrAgroConsult.
At the last tender of January 26, Egypt bought 410 KMT of milling wheat from Russia with shipment during March 01-20, 2017 at a price of USD 203.96/MT C&F. The price at the previous tender equaled USD 201.04/MT C&F.
More detailed information on tenders is available to subscribers for weekly market report "Black Sea Grain & Oil" by UkrAgroConsult.
- US wheat too expensive for Egypt
- The big boost to agriculture sector will help revive investment prospects
- India will be self-sufficient in pulses in next few years: Radha Mohan Singh
- India. Don’t import sugar, there’s stock to meet demand, millers tell government
- Nigerian Palm Oil Cheapest In International Market – Farmer Says