Egypt issued a milling wheat tender
Today, on February 17, GASC will hold a milling wheat tender with shipment during March 16-26, 2017, reports UkrAgroConsult.
At the last tender of January 26, Egypt bought 410 KMT of milling wheat from Russia with shipment during March 01-20, 2017 at a price of USD 203.96/MT C&F. The price at the previous tender equaled USD 201.04/MT C&F.
More detailed information on tenders is available to subscribers for weekly market report "Black Sea Grain & Oil" by UkrAgroConsult.
- Ukraine. Export prices for old-crop milling wheat turned downward following global trends
- Modern plant for deep soybean processing to emerge in Ukraine
- Barley exports from Kazakhstan keep falling
- Will French wheat lose for a second season in a row?
- Chicken from Brazil and US CLQ could help stabilize industry in Indonesia