Egypt issued a milling wheat tender
Today, on February 17, GASC will hold a milling wheat tender with shipment during March 16-26, 2017, reports UkrAgroConsult.
At the last tender of January 26, Egypt bought 410 KMT of milling wheat from Russia with shipment during March 01-20, 2017 at a price of USD 203.96/MT C&F. The price at the previous tender equaled USD 201.04/MT C&F.
More detailed information on tenders is available to subscribers for weekly market report "Black Sea Grain & Oil" by UkrAgroConsult.
- Romania. Farmers began sowing early cold-resistant crops
- Cocoa better bet than coffee, sugar, says Commerzbank
- Ukraine. January production of soybean oil reached record in the current season
- Belarus. Vegoil output shrank to 5.7 KMT in January
- Coceral lifts bar on EU wheat prospects, citing high hopes for France