Egypt issued milling wheat tender
Yesterday, March 16, 2017 GASC held milling wheat tender with shipment during April 15 - 25, 2017, reports UkrAgroConsult.
At the last tender February 28, 2017 Egypt bought 535 KMT of milling wheat from Russia, Romania, France and Ukraine with shipment during April 01–10, 2017 at an average price of USD 210.95/MT C&F. The price in the previous tender equaled USD 208.65/MT C&F.
The results of the tender will be published later today.
- India. Government imposes 10% tax on wheat, pulse imports
- Russian grain to be decontaminated in India
- India to produce 107 million tonnes rice this year: CACP
- China gives Kenya Sh2.25 million food grant, rice shipment part of deal
- China's Feb ethanol imports hit several-year low at 9 cu m on closing arbitrage