Egypt: over 100 KMT of vegoils purchased in a tender
The Egyptian state trading company GASC purchased 104.5 KMT of vegoils in a tender held on March 16, 2017. These included 74.5 KMT of sunflower oil bought for USD 764/MT C&F and 30 KMT of soybean oil for USD 750/MT C&F, reports UkrAgroConsult.
The delivery is to be completed by May 10, 2017.
More detailed information on tenders is available to subscribers for weekly market report "Black Sea Grain & Oil" by UkrAgroConsult.
- Sweet Brexit: what sugar tells us about Britain’s future outside the EU
- India. Ban on bulk export of major edible oils lifted
- Indonesia. Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- India's Wheat Imports Seen Remaining Near Decade High, ITC Says
- India. Government imposes 10% tax on wheat, pulse imports