Egypt. Vegoil purchase tender did not take place
Egypt’s state buyer GASC cancelled its tender for the purchase of 30 KMT of vegoil scheduled for February, reports UkrAgroConsult.
Most likely, the reason is too high bids.
More detailed information on tenders is available to subscribers for weekly market report "Black Sea Vegoils+CIS" by UkrAgroConsult.
- Ukraine. Export prices for old-crop milling wheat turned downward following global trends
- Modern plant for deep soybean processing to emerge in Ukraine
- Barley exports from Kazakhstan keep falling
- Will French wheat lose for a second season in a row?
- Chicken from Brazil and US CLQ could help stabilize industry in Indonesia