Egypt. Vegoil purchase tender did not take place
Egypt’s state buyer GASC cancelled its tender for the purchase of 30 KMT of vegoil scheduled for February, reports UkrAgroConsult.
Most likely, the reason is too high bids.
More detailed information on tenders is available to subscribers for weekly market report "Black Sea Vegoils+CIS" by UkrAgroConsult.
- Romania. Farmers began sowing early cold-resistant crops
- Cocoa better bet than coffee, sugar, says Commerzbank
- Ukraine. January production of soybean oil reached record in the current season
- Belarus. Vegoil output shrank to 5.7 KMT in January
- Coceral lifts bar on EU wheat prospects, citing high hopes for France