Egypt. Vegoil purchase tender did not take place
Egypt’s state buyer GASC cancelled its tender for the purchase of 30 KMT of vegoil scheduled for February, reports UkrAgroConsult.
Most likely, the reason is too high bids.
More detailed information on tenders is available to subscribers for weekly market report "Black Sea Vegoils+CIS" by UkrAgroConsult.
- US wheat too expensive for Egypt
- The big boost to agriculture sector will help revive investment prospects
- India will be self-sufficient in pulses in next few years: Radha Mohan Singh
- India. Don’t import sugar, there’s stock to meet demand, millers tell government
- Nigerian Palm Oil Cheapest In International Market – Farmer Says