Groysman, Netanyahu talk on phone, agree to complete negotiations on FTA between Ukraine, Israel by year's end
Prime Minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Groysman and Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu held a phone conversation on Monday, March 13, the government’s official website reports.
“During the conversation, it was agreed on an official visit of Prime Minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Groysman to the State of Israel in March,” reads a report.
In addition, the prime minister agreed to complete by the end of 2017 the negotiation process on concluding a Free Trade Agreement between two countries.
Also, the parties discussed priority issues of bilateral relations, particularly in trade and economic sphere, in science and technology, education and culture.
- Russia and Qatar may reach $500 mln trade turnover in three years
- Russian premier believes attaining 2% GDP growth in 2017 viable
- Ovostar Pleased with Overall Performance During Q1 of 2017
- Ukraine. Export prices for old-crop milling wheat turned downward following global trends
- Ukraine. April’s poor weather tests out winter rapeseed