Groysman, Netanyahu talk on phone, agree to complete negotiations on FTA between Ukraine, Israel by year's end
Prime Minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Groysman and Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu held a phone conversation on Monday, March 13, the government’s official website reports.
“During the conversation, it was agreed on an official visit of Prime Minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Groysman to the State of Israel in March,” reads a report.
In addition, the prime minister agreed to complete by the end of 2017 the negotiation process on concluding a Free Trade Agreement between two countries.
Also, the parties discussed priority issues of bilateral relations, particularly in trade and economic sphere, in science and technology, education and culture.
- Syria gets 50,000 tonnes of Russian wheat in aid, none from commercial deals
- Russian grain to be decontaminated in India
- Vice PM Kubiv: Ukraine’s GDP growth in 2016 exceeded forecasts twofold
- Belarus. Spring crops sown on 9% of planned area
- Ukraine. EBRD to finance several projects in port area in 2017