Imports of cheese in Russia has decreased almost 2 times in a year
According to the operative data of the Federal customs service (FCS) at the beginning of March, the import of cheese decreased by almost two times compared to the same period last year
But almost doubled the imports of butter and milk powder. Experts believe the results are logical, paying attention that the whole of last year the production of butter in the country was falling and prices rising. And the volume of cheese production of the Russian production began to grow significantly in 2015.
According to operative data of the Federal customs service of Russia (excluding trade with EAEU countries), on March 5, the supply of cheese from abroad amounted to 2.4 thousand tonnes Is 1.9 times less compared to the same period in 2016.
During the same period, imports increased significantly butter – 2.5 thousand tons to 4.4 tons of Supplies of milk powder from foreign countries has almost doubled from 3.1 million tonnes to 5.9 tonnes
- ECC allows 0.2m tons sugar export without subsidy
- Romania shipped 2MMT of corn to foreign markets in September-December 2016/17
- Sunoil production in Ukraine falling for a second month in a row
- Ukrainian milling wheat prices were supported by strong demand during last week
- Ukraine. GradOliya Group fully used a loan from OTP Bank