Iran opened the Russian market for meat
Iran has opened the market of chilled beef and lamb for Russian suppliers, said the official representative of the Rosselkhoznadzor Julia Melano.
"This (the approval and signing of protocols on the conditions of supply – ed.) the first phase of start of supplies to Iran, the next step will be the accreditation of the enterprises", — she said.
Julia Melano also noted that accreditation of enterprises will take about another month.
First, the Rosselkhoznadzor will make a list of companies with favorable veterinary situation wishing to export. Then Iran will have to approve this list, she added.
In addition, the parties orally have agreed on protocols supplies of frozen poultry meat in Iran. According to the official representative of Rosselkhoznadzor, the signing of the Protocol may be held during the week.
Furthermore, Russia can open its market to Iranian dairy products, but it will take "some more time", said Melano.
- India. Government imposes 10% tax on wheat, pulse imports
- India to produce 107 million tonnes rice this year: CACP
- China gives Kenya Sh2.25 million food grant, rice shipment part of deal
- China's Feb ethanol imports hit several-year low at 9 cu m on closing arbitrage
- Brazil: soy harvest reaches 68% and projections can go higher; AgRural