Kazakhstan: over 50 grain producers joined the Single Grain Holding to date
As of October 1, 56 Kazakh grain producers joined the Single Grain Holding (SGH) established in Kazakhstan.
Total planted area of the SGH members is 252.66 Th ha.
The Single Grain Holding (SGH) of Kazakhstan was created on June 21, 2013 and operates on the basis of a joint operation agreement signed between JSC Food Contract Corporation and the Farmer Union of Kazakhstan. Grain growers join the Holding by signing with JSC Food Contract Corporation an agreement on accession to the SGH.
- Import of wheat and flour to Armenia declined sharply in 2015 both in numerical and monetary terms
- Slowing Indian sugar exports to boost Thai, Brazil sales in Asia
- Canada's oilseed production forecast to drop
- Bunge Beat Its 1Q16 Earnings Estimates: Strong Start in 2016
- Tkachev hopes to start delivering Russian wheat to China soon