Kazakhstan: over 50 grain producers joined the Single Grain Holding to date
As of October 1, 56 Kazakh grain producers joined the Single Grain Holding (SGH) established in Kazakhstan.
Total planted area of the SGH members is 252.66 Th ha.
The Single Grain Holding (SGH) of Kazakhstan was created on June 21, 2013 and operates on the basis of a joint operation agreement signed between JSC Food Contract Corporation and the Farmer Union of Kazakhstan. Grain growers join the Holding by signing with JSC Food Contract Corporation an agreement on accession to the SGH.
- Brazil anticipates blockbuster 2017 harvest and exports
- Slowest Soybean Meal Export Pace in Eight Years
- Sugar trade expected to normalise in December
- India. Fertiliser sales drop 6 times due to cash crunch, wheat harvest likely to be hit
- Christmas subscription offer “Winter Pricefall”. Join UkrAgroConsult clients!