Kazakhstan: over 50 grain producers joined the Single Grain Holding to date
As of October 1, 56 Kazakh grain producers joined the Single Grain Holding (SGH) established in Kazakhstan.
Total planted area of the SGH members is 252.66 Th ha.
The Single Grain Holding (SGH) of Kazakhstan was created on June 21, 2013 and operates on the basis of a joint operation agreement signed between JSC Food Contract Corporation and the Farmer Union of Kazakhstan. Grain growers join the Holding by signing with JSC Food Contract Corporation an agreement on accession to the SGH.
- Ukraine. Export prices for old-crop milling wheat turned downward following global trends
- Modern plant for deep soybean processing to emerge in Ukraine
- Barley exports from Kazakhstan keep falling
- Will French wheat lose for a second season in a row?
- Chicken from Brazil and US CLQ could help stabilize industry in Indonesia