Kazakhstan: over 50 grain producers joined the Single Grain Holding to date
As of October 1, 56 Kazakh grain producers joined the Single Grain Holding (SGH) established in Kazakhstan.
Total planted area of the SGH members is 252.66 Th ha.
The Single Grain Holding (SGH) of Kazakhstan was created on June 21, 2013 and operates on the basis of a joint operation agreement signed between JSC Food Contract Corporation and the Farmer Union of Kazakhstan. Grain growers join the Holding by signing with JSC Food Contract Corporation an agreement on accession to the SGH.
- Big boost for small palm oil planters in Malaysia
- Ethiopia: Government to Supply Sugar for the Rainy Season
- Increasing downside risks for the wheat crops in Europe, Canada and Argentina
- U.S. Based Blumberg Grain Plans To Invest $250 Mn In India
- U.S. grain futures plunge as risk aversion mounts on Grexit jitters