Kazakhstan: over 50 grain producers joined the Single Grain Holding to date
As of October 1, 56 Kazakh grain producers joined the Single Grain Holding (SGH) established in Kazakhstan.
Total planted area of the SGH members is 252.66 Th ha.
The Single Grain Holding (SGH) of Kazakhstan was created on June 21, 2013 and operates on the basis of a joint operation agreement signed between JSC Food Contract Corporation and the Farmer Union of Kazakhstan. Grain growers join the Holding by signing with JSC Food Contract Corporation an agreement on accession to the SGH.
- Rosselkhoznadzor did not pass more than 100 MT of feed wheat to Kazakhstan
- Environment Committee backs switchover to advanced biofuels
- Strong thaws in the south of Kazakhstan could have impacted winter wheat, Kazakh meteorologists
- Gasrec urges adoption of new EU agreement over increased weight allowance for low emission technology in HGVs
- Russia has 1 mmt of wheat to ship under pre-export curbs deals