Kazakhstan: over 50 grain producers joined the Single Grain Holding to date
As of October 1, 56 Kazakh grain producers joined the Single Grain Holding (SGH) established in Kazakhstan.
Total planted area of the SGH members is 252.66 Th ha.
The Single Grain Holding (SGH) of Kazakhstan was created on June 21, 2013 and operates on the basis of a joint operation agreement signed between JSC Food Contract Corporation and the Farmer Union of Kazakhstan. Grain growers join the Holding by signing with JSC Food Contract Corporation an agreement on accession to the SGH.
- Palm oil hits 1-month high after Indonesia signs export levy
- Indonesia imposes palm oil export levy to fund biodiesel
- From Wheat To Pasta: A Very Italian Solution To Ethiopian Poverty
- South African Wheat Imports Seen Reaching 1.75 Million Tons
- Russia's Agriculture Ministry Plans to Cut Wheat Export Duty