Kazakhstan: over 50 grain producers joined the Single Grain Holding to date
As of October 1, 56 Kazakh grain producers joined the Single Grain Holding (SGH) established in Kazakhstan.
Total planted area of the SGH members is 252.66 Th ha.
The Single Grain Holding (SGH) of Kazakhstan was created on June 21, 2013 and operates on the basis of a joint operation agreement signed between JSC Food Contract Corporation and the Farmer Union of Kazakhstan. Grain growers join the Holding by signing with JSC Food Contract Corporation an agreement on accession to the SGH.
- The global sugar price hits its highest level in four years
- French MPs say they were pressured into dropping palm oil tax
- Wheat stock position in India comfortable, says Govt
- The Harvest Begins - why won’t Croatian Wheat Ever be Cheap Enough?
- Indonesia 'Controlling' Wheat Imports to Push Domestic Corn: Official