Kazakhstan: over 50 grain producers joined the Single Grain Holding to date
As of October 1, 56 Kazakh grain producers joined the Single Grain Holding (SGH) established in Kazakhstan.
Total planted area of the SGH members is 252.66 Th ha.
The Single Grain Holding (SGH) of Kazakhstan was created on June 21, 2013 and operates on the basis of a joint operation agreement signed between JSC Food Contract Corporation and the Farmer Union of Kazakhstan. Grain growers join the Holding by signing with JSC Food Contract Corporation an agreement on accession to the SGH.
- India, second-biggest wheat grower, reaping smallest crop since 2008
- Aussie wheat industry takes aim at Asian opportunity
- UkrAgroConsult work schedule during the Saint Trinity holidays
- Agriculture Ministry improves forecast for Ukrainian grain exports in 2014/2015 MY by one mln tonnes
- Rain needed to support yields in key Russian wheat region