Kazakhstan: over 50 grain producers joined the Single Grain Holding to date
As of October 1, 56 Kazakh grain producers joined the Single Grain Holding (SGH) established in Kazakhstan.
Total planted area of the SGH members is 252.66 Th ha.
The Single Grain Holding (SGH) of Kazakhstan was created on June 21, 2013 and operates on the basis of a joint operation agreement signed between JSC Food Contract Corporation and the Farmer Union of Kazakhstan. Grain growers join the Holding by signing with JSC Food Contract Corporation an agreement on accession to the SGH.
- US wheat too expensive for Egypt
- The big boost to agriculture sector will help revive investment prospects
- India will be self-sufficient in pulses in next few years: Radha Mohan Singh
- India. Don’t import sugar, there’s stock to meet demand, millers tell government
- Nigerian Palm Oil Cheapest In International Market – Farmer Says