Kazakhstan: over 50 grain producers joined the Single Grain Holding to date
As of October 1, 56 Kazakh grain producers joined the Single Grain Holding (SGH) established in Kazakhstan.
Total planted area of the SGH members is 252.66 Th ha.
The Single Grain Holding (SGH) of Kazakhstan was created on June 21, 2013 and operates on the basis of a joint operation agreement signed between JSC Food Contract Corporation and the Farmer Union of Kazakhstan. Grain growers join the Holding by signing with JSC Food Contract Corporation an agreement on accession to the SGH.
- China remains N#1 customer for Vietnamese exports
- Ukraine exported the largest volume of rye for the last 8 seasons
- Kazakhstan Railways sold three companies within the framework of privatization
- Spain. Record for mangoes crops
- RusAgroTrans left its forecast for Russia’s 2014 total grain crop unchanged at 104 MMT