Kazakhstan: over 50 grain producers joined the Single Grain Holding to date
As of October 1, 56 Kazakh grain producers joined the Single Grain Holding (SGH) established in Kazakhstan.
Total planted area of the SGH members is 252.66 Th ha.
The Single Grain Holding (SGH) of Kazakhstan was created on June 21, 2013 and operates on the basis of a joint operation agreement signed between JSC Food Contract Corporation and the Farmer Union of Kazakhstan. Grain growers join the Holding by signing with JSC Food Contract Corporation an agreement on accession to the SGH.
- Romania. Farmers began sowing early cold-resistant crops
- Cocoa better bet than coffee, sugar, says Commerzbank
- Coceral lifts bar on EU wheat prospects, citing high hopes for France
- Russia. Milling wheat export prices continued falling during last week
- US biodiesel producers file antidumping petition against Argentina, Indonesia