Kazakhstan: over 50 grain producers joined the Single Grain Holding to date
As of October 1, 56 Kazakh grain producers joined the Single Grain Holding (SGH) established in Kazakhstan.
Total planted area of the SGH members is 252.66 Th ha.
The Single Grain Holding (SGH) of Kazakhstan was created on June 21, 2013 and operates on the basis of a joint operation agreement signed between JSC Food Contract Corporation and the Farmer Union of Kazakhstan. Grain growers join the Holding by signing with JSC Food Contract Corporation an agreement on accession to the SGH.
- Kyrgyzstan to purchase 300 KMT of grain from Kazakhstan
- Russia facing problems with the new-crop wheat quality - Black Earth Farming
- Early-August grain inventories in Kazakhstan were down almost 20% from last year
- Medvedev ordered the government to set up monitoring of the food market
- Australian Egg Farm Exposed for Cruelty