Kazakhstan: over 50 grain producers joined the Single Grain Holding to date
As of October 1, 56 Kazakh grain producers joined the Single Grain Holding (SGH) established in Kazakhstan.
Total planted area of the SGH members is 252.66 Th ha.
The Single Grain Holding (SGH) of Kazakhstan was created on June 21, 2013 and operates on the basis of a joint operation agreement signed between JSC Food Contract Corporation and the Farmer Union of Kazakhstan. Grain growers join the Holding by signing with JSC Food Contract Corporation an agreement on accession to the SGH.
- The American sugar industry will not support further opening of the US market to sugar imports
- Indonesia issues new export tax rates for palm oil: ministry
- Egypt to start new local wheat procurement system in April 2016
- Cuba could become big buyer for Oklahoma wheat
- Market Report “Black Sea Grain and Oil”: Highlights of the week by UkrAgroConsult