Kazakhstan: over 50 grain producers joined the Single Grain Holding to date
As of October 1, 56 Kazakh grain producers joined the Single Grain Holding (SGH) established in Kazakhstan.
Total planted area of the SGH members is 252.66 Th ha.
The Single Grain Holding (SGH) of Kazakhstan was created on June 21, 2013 and operates on the basis of a joint operation agreement signed between JSC Food Contract Corporation and the Farmer Union of Kazakhstan. Grain growers join the Holding by signing with JSC Food Contract Corporation an agreement on accession to the SGH.
- USDA exports - Old-crop soybean sales cancelled
- S. Korea halts some U.S. GM wheat imports on safety concerns
- Moldova. Weather conditions were favorable for harvesting campaign
- IGC raises 2016/17 global wheat, corn forecasts
- Russia. Will Priamur receive expected soybean crop despite weather surprises?