Moldova is seeking the abolition of import duties on agricultural products on the territory of Russia
Moldova is seeking the abolition of customs duties on the import of fruits, vegetables, canned goods and wine products in Russia
"Agriculture is very important, there are a few problems. The first is the access to the Russian market, we have increased the number of enterprises, and in the coming weeks there will be more experts of the Rosselkhoznadzor and the Rospotrebnadzor", - said the President of the Republic Igor Dodon, speaking at the business conference "Business Russia", dedicated to the expansion of cooperation between Russia and Moldova.
Igor Dodon also invited Moldovan, and Russian companies to submit proposals.
"There is a second problem, which concerns customs duties. Yes, we returned the enterprise to the Russian market, but the customs duties that exist in the products of agriculture, make our products less competitive. Today I will address the issue again, we achieve the cancellation of customs duties, at least at this stage, on four commodities - wine, fruit, vegetables and canned goods. I hope that in the near future we will be able to achieve this", - said Igor Dodon.
- ECC allows 0.2m tons sugar export without subsidy
- Romania shipped 2MMT of corn to foreign markets in September-December 2016/17
- Sunoil production in Ukraine falling for a second month in a row
- Ukrainian milling wheat prices were supported by strong demand during last week
- Ukraine. GradOliya Group fully used a loan from OTP Bank