Mongolia intends to increase the import of eggs from Russia
This year it is planned to export to Mongolia of about 12 million eggs from our country
The administration of the Rosselkhoznadzor for the Krasnodar territory in March of this year held veterinary control, and issued two batches of eggs destined for export to Mongolia. During the year, is scheduled to ship on the basis of permission of the Rosselkhoznadzor in the specified state 12 million eggs.
According to experts, during the inspection of controlled goods violation of requirements of the legislation have not been identified. The products have passed laboratory testing, results of which are recognized by the relevant veterinary and sanitary requirements of the Eurasian economic Union and the importing country.
Export egg is a food made JSC "Poultry factory "Zarya" (Emelyanovsky district) road transport through the international checkpoint "Kyakhta" (R. Buryatia).
Note that since the beginning of 2017 under the supervision of the office of Rosselkhoznadzor already exported for use in the domestic market of Mongolia seven parties (2.1 million units) chicken eggs.
- Syria gets 50,000 tonnes of Russian wheat in aid, none from commercial deals
- India. Government imposes 10% tax on wheat, pulse imports
- Russian grain to be decontaminated in India
- India to produce 107 million tonnes rice this year: CACP
- China gives Kenya Sh2.25 million food grant, rice shipment part of deal