New highs in agri production and exports of South America to be covered by Argentinean analyst at “Black Sea Grain-2017”
Leandro Pierbattisti, a Chief Analyst and advisor for Federation of Country Elevators Association, Argentina, will cover the prospects of agricultural production and exports of South America in 2017/18 within the XIV International Conference “Black Sea Grain-2017”.
Presentation will address the following issues:
- Argentina: changes in regulation of foreign economic activity and their impact on production and export of agri commodities
- Growing investment attractiveness of Latin America for large grain traders
- Expansion and improvement of logistical systems of the region
- Changes in agricultural trade and export structure over the past years
- South American countries: competitors or partners?
Leandro Pierbattisti is a Chief Analyst and advisor for Federation of Country Elevators Association (Federación de Acopiadores de Cereales de Argentina), based in Buenos Aires, Argentina. He is also a member of the Price bureau of the Arbitral Chamber of the Buenos Aires Stock Exchange. Previously Leandro spent 5 years as a Chief Economist at France Export Céréales, was also involved in business consulting in France.
The Speaker will also take part in a Discussion panel «Upgrading logistics system as a factor of regional competitiveness» and will share his insights on the main challenges and developments in the logistic system of South America.
Conference Agenda and the list of Speakers is available at the conference website.
XIV International Conference “Black Sea Grain: Wind of Change will take place on April 5-6 2017 in InterContinental hotel, Kiev, Ukraine. Organizer – UkrAgroConsult, General Sponsor – Actava Trading, Exclusive Financial Sponsor – Credit Agriocle Bank, Exchange Sponsor – CME Group, Sponsor - Filhet-Allard Maritime. The event is supported by GAFTA.
Get involved and benefit from the 2 days of qualification and networking. Register with Discounted rate till March 15, 2017.
- Romania. Farmers began sowing early cold-resistant crops
- Cocoa better bet than coffee, sugar, says Commerzbank
- Ukraine. January production of soybean oil reached record in the current season
- The Russian region of Samara imports directly from Ivory Coast
- Belarus. Vegoil output shrank to 5.7 KMT in January