New online tool for Ukrainian investment climate evaluation
Insight into investment climate of the country may considerably improve efficiency of business planning and calculation of project profitability.
Consulting agency UkrAgroConsult has created a new tool providing information on capital investments amount by Ukrainian region. Interactive map makes possible to evaluate the investment amount in a certain region over the past few years. This information shows the level of business activity in the region, including in crop farming and livestock farming industry.
The online tool offers details on key sources of finance, which allow new players to assess market potential. Budget funds, proprietary funds of enterprises and organizations, bank loans and foreign investments are the key sources of finance.
New online tool by UkrAgroConsult is another element of successful strategies for successful investors. Online service is now available to all users of our website on the page “Investment map of Ukraine”!
- Sweet Brexit: what sugar tells us about Britain’s future outside the EU
- India. Ban on bulk export of major edible oils lifted
- Indonesia. Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- India's Wheat Imports Seen Remaining Near Decade High, ITC Says
- Syria gets 50,000 tonnes of Russian wheat in aid, none from commercial deals