Palm Oil Export Tax Indonesia Remains at $18/Ton in March 2017
Indonesia kept its export tax for crude palm oil (CPO) shipments at USD $18 per metric ton for March 2017 as the government's March reference CPO price was determined at USD $825.8 per ton, up 1.27 percent (m/m) from the reference price in the preceding month. When this reference CPO price of Indonesia is set below USD $750 per ton, the export tax is scrapped. W
When the price reaches the range of USD $750 - $800, then Indonesian authorities introduce a USD $3 per ton export tax, followed by a USD $18 per metric ton export tax if the reference price rises to the range of USD $800 - $850 per ton.
- Sweet Brexit: what sugar tells us about Britain’s future outside the EU
- India. Ban on bulk export of major edible oils lifted
- Indonesia. Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- India's Wheat Imports Seen Remaining Near Decade High, ITC Says
- India. Government imposes 10% tax on wheat, pulse imports