Rietumu Bank - Sponsor of the Сlosing Cocktail within the XIV International Conference “Black Sea Grain”
UkrAgroConsult is glad to announce Rietumu Bank as a Sponsor of the Closing Cocktail within the XIV International Conference “Black Sea Grain-2017”.
Rietumu Bank is one of the largest banks in the Baltics States and the first private bank in Latvia. It is specialized in corporate banking and affluent individuals for over 20 years.
The Bank is well represented in the global market, providing services to customers all over Europe, the Baltic States, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan and other regions.
XIV International Conference “Black Sea Grain: Wind of Change will take place on April 5-6 2017 in InterContinental hotel, Kiev, Ukraine. Organizer – UkrAgroConsult.
Conference Agenda and registration are available via the link.
Get involved and benefit from qualification and networking. Discounted Registration rate is valid till March 15, 2017.
- US wheat too expensive for Egypt
- The big boost to agriculture sector will help revive investment prospects
- Latvian farmers will receive 8.7 million euros of subsidies
- India will be self-sufficient in pulses in next few years: Radha Mohan Singh
- In Russia introduced a new form of quotas on extraction water bio-resources