Rosselkhoznadzor has rejected 26.5 MT of beef from Belarus
At the point of acceptance notification "Red Stone" on the highway M-13 "Bryansk-Gomel" was prohibited in the Bryansk region of 26.5 tons of beef produced by JSC "Mogilev meat processing plant", Republic of Belarus
As the press service of Rosselkhoznadzor, the goods were sent to the Voronezh region and was accompanied by veterinary certificates issued by the Belarusian state veterinary service.
When carrying out veterinary control of products CHUPTP "Myron" it was established that the label pasted on the package so that the opening is possible without violation of its integrity.
The basis for the return of chilled beef produced by OAO "Mogilevsky Myasokombinat", was the failure temperature.
- Romania shipped 2MMT of corn to foreign markets in September-December 2016/17
- Sunoil production in Ukraine falling for a second month in a row
- Ukrainian milling wheat prices were supported by strong demand during last week
- Ag Minister Wants Gambia to Get Into Livestock Exporting Game
- Ukraine. GradOliya Group fully used a loan from OTP Bank