Russia. First rapeseed crusher launched in Udmurtia

14.02.2019

The first mini rapeseed crusher in the Republic of Udmurtia has been launched at farming cooperative Kolos. Capacity of its two production lines is estimated at 14 KMT of oilseed a day. 30% of its output is accounted for by rapeseed oil and the remaining 70% by rapeseed meal. The meal is used for feeding local cattle, whose population is going to rise shortly.

This year, farming cooperative Kolos intends to expand its rape acreage from 800 ha to 1000 ha. After reaching its designed capacity, the crusher will also purchase rapeseed from other growers apart from processing its own feedstock, reports UkrAgroConsult.

In 2019, rape plantings in the republic will be expanded to 13.5 Th ha against 11 Th ha a year ago.

Detailed analysis of the latest trends in oilseeds/vegoils/meals exports, palm oil imports, supply and demand balances with breakdown by crop as well as crop conditions and progress in planting/harvesting in the countries of Black Sea Region is available to subscribers for weekly market report "Black Sea Vegoils" by UkrAgroConsult.

If you need fast and reliable analytical tool, historical and current market data, daily updates on grain, oilseed and pulses markets, try out a new innovative tool for agri market participants – AgriSupp.com. We offer 2-week trial! Completely free!

 

 

UkrAgroConsult

 

Readers choice: TOP-5 articles of the month by UkrAgroConsult