Russia plans to purchase 300 thousand tons of Mexican beef
This was stated on Thursday Minister of agriculture, livestock, rural development, fisheries and food of the Latin American countries josé Calzada Rovirosa
He spoke about plans for the diversification of markets of the agricultural sector of Mexico due to the possible uncertainty in relations with the United States.
"We want to go to Russia, because Russia is interested in purchasing 300 tons of Mexican beef and wants, so we bought her the wheat, and it strikes me as fair, because that way we'll be good trade partners", — said the Minister. Estimated volume of supply mentioned by Rovirosa, equal to the annual exports of Mexican meat.
- Syria gets 50,000 tonnes of Russian wheat in aid, none from commercial deals
- Russian grain to be decontaminated in India
- Vice PM Kubiv: Ukraine’s GDP growth in 2016 exceeded forecasts twofold
- Belarus. Spring crops sown on 9% of planned area
- Ukraine. EBRD to finance several projects in port area in 2017