Russia. Solnechnye Produkty increased sunoil production

22.02.2018

Solnechnye Produkty Holding, a leader of Russia’s fat-and-oil market, increased sunoil production to 450.9 KMT in 2017 that is up 26% from 2016, SoyuzMargarinProm reports.

In 2017, the domestic market absorbed some 60% of Solnechnye Produkty’s sales and the remaining 40% were shipped abroad. Domestic sunoil sales gained 26%, including a 20% rise in deliveries to the holding’s fat-and-oil plants. Sunoil export sales grew by 5%, reports UkrAgroConsult.

“Sunoil sales in the domestic market are on the rise due to the development of our fat-and-oil division. Export supplies grew against the background of an expanding range of end markets. The buyer list currently includes 11 countries. As before, the top importer of bulk sunoil is Turkey with an export share of over 40%. In addition, the holding got a new customer with a large buying capacity: Iran (19%). The third-biggest buyer is Iraq (16%). The products of Solnechnye Produkty Holding are commercially successful abroad. We retain the status of Russia’s largest fat-and-oil exporter,” said Solnechnye Produkty CEO Oleg Podgorny.

 

UkrAgroConsult

Readers choice: TOP-5 articles of the month by UkrAgroConsult