Russia. Soybean crushing plant to be built in Southern federal district

26.09.2017

It is planned to build a specialized soybean crushing plant in Adygeya, the Southern federal district. Osher Company is to invest RUB 1.2 Bl, reports UkrAgroConsult.

It will be constructed on the premises of a former compound feed mill in Q1 2018. The launch of production operation is scheduled for Q3 2019. 

The plant will process soybeans by the direct extraction method. 

"Imports currently account for some 30% of soybean product deliveries to the Southern federal district, the remaining 70% of soybean meal is supplied to the south of Russia by crushers operating in Kaliningrad and Belgorod regions. At the same time, Russian producers take soybeans from the Southern federal district, process them at their facilities and ship finished products to our region. Our goal is to fully provide the Southern district with soybean meal and oil and cut out their deliveries from abroad and other parts of Russia,” said the plant’s chief engineer. 

High-quality soybean meal made by the plant will be consumed by animal and poultry facilities in South Russia.

 

UkrAgroConsult

Readers choice: TOP-5 articles of the month by UkrAgroConsult