Russian chocolate appeared on the Mexican market
Two Mexican companies have started to import Russian chocolate
The first container came in February, and now, delicacy can be purchased in the Mexican stores. "We have already started deliveries, but so far we are only at the beginning, in sales we now go into large retail chains in Mexico, also working with chocolate boutiques, gourmet food stores in the capital and are starting to enter the territory of the state of Mexico", — said the Director of Edelweiss Juan león, which imports Russian chocolate.
According to the Russian export center, the national confectioners in January-November 2016 staged abroad 141 thousand tons of chocolate products in the amount of 427 million dollars. In just 11 months, were exported 370 thousand tons of confectionery products with a total value of 813 million dollars.
Compared to the corresponding period last year an increase of seven percent. The special demand of Russian chocolate is in Kazakhstan and China.
- Sweet Brexit: what sugar tells us about Britain’s future outside the EU
- Syria gets 50,000 tonnes of Russian wheat in aid, none from commercial deals
- Russian grain to be decontaminated in India
- Vice PM Kubiv: Ukraine’s GDP growth in 2016 exceeded forecasts twofold
- Belarus. Spring crops sown on 9% of planned area