Russian vegoil output exceeded 2.5 MMT
517 KMT of vegoil was produced in Russia in January 2017, or 13.7% less than in the previous month (599.4 KMT). Noteworthy, oilseed crushers set a record in December 2016, reports UkrAgroConsult.
Vegoil production continues hitting all-time highs since the beginning of 2016/17. This is accounted for primarily by sunseed processing. So, over 2593.1 KMT of vegoils was released for the five months of the current marketing year, or up 15.2% from the same time last season.
Further prospects of the Black Sea oilseeds/vegoils market will be discussed at the V International Conference “Black Sea Oil Trade”, which will take place on September 19, 2017 in Hilton hotel, Kiev, Ukraine.
- Syria gets 50,000 tonnes of Russian wheat in aid, none from commercial deals
- Russian grain to be decontaminated in India
- Vice PM Kubiv: Ukraine’s GDP growth in 2016 exceeded forecasts twofold
- China's Feb ethanol imports hit several-year low at 9 cu m on closing arbitrage
- Brazil: soy harvest reaches 68% and projections can go higher; AgRural