Seasonal decline in Ukrainian mayonnaise production
In January 2017, Ukraine’s mayonnaise production dropped by 38% to 7.7 KMT, i.e. to the 2015 level. This product’s output is down 14% year-on-year and hit a decade low, reports UkrAgroConsult.
Nevertheless, in view of the mayonnaise sector trends seen over the last year, when the production decrease slowed down to 1.2% in 2016 against 12-18% in the previous two years, UkrAgroConsult expects this year’s mayonnaise production to reach at least 123-125 KMT.
- Syria gets 50,000 tonnes of Russian wheat in aid, none from commercial deals
- Russian grain to be decontaminated in India
- Vice PM Kubiv: Ukraine’s GDP growth in 2016 exceeded forecasts twofold
- China's Feb ethanol imports hit several-year low at 9 cu m on closing arbitrage
- Brazil: soy harvest reaches 68% and projections can go higher; AgRural