Soybeans prices – CME (CBOT)
On August 29, 2013 the cost of soybeans on Chicago Board of Trade has decreased by 0,21% to 1430,00 cents per bushel, according to UkrAgroConsult.
- Brazil Faces Corn Shortage Crisis
- USDA Increases Cane Sugar Imports to Meet Demand for Non-GE Products
- Indonesia refuses palm oil permits in anti-haze push
- Malaysian palm oil price recovers from 3-month low on weaker ringgit
- LECICO to Speak on the Global Demand for Soybean and Sunflower Lecithin at the “Black Sea Oil Trade” Conference