Soybeans prices – CME (CBOT)
On August 21, 2013 the cost of soybeans on Chicago Board of Trade has increased by 1,82% to 1333,00 cents per bushel, according to UkrAgroConsult.
- USDA Expected to Lower Corn and Soy Production Forecasts, Stockpiles
- Malaysia’s August 2015 total trade slips 0.8 pct, exports up at RM66.53 billion
- The FAO Cereal Price Index averaged 154.8 points in September
- Global sugar price lifts with arrival of March contract
- Saudi Arabia seeks 715,000 tonnes of hard wheat in tender