Soybeans prices – CME (CBOT)
On August 21, 2013 the cost of soybeans on Chicago Board of Trade has increased by 1,82% to 1333,00 cents per bushel, according to UkrAgroConsult.
- Cocoa better bet than coffee, sugar, says Commerzbank
- Ukraine. January production of soybean oil reached record in the current season
- Belarus. Vegoil output shrank to 5.7 KMT in January
- Coceral lifts bar on EU wheat prospects, citing high hopes for France
- Indonesia’s share in Ukrainian palm oil imports hit a ten-year high