Soybeans prices – CME (CBOT)
On August 21, 2013 the cost of soybeans on Chicago Board of Trade has increased by 1,82% to 1333,00 cents per bushel, according to UkrAgroConsult.
- Asia to experience first sugar deficit in over five years: Rabobank report
- Egypt’s GASC draws offers from seven suppliers at wheat tender
- Ukraine. Sunflower conditions remain good
- CBOT wheat prices lost 5.8% pressured by US and Canadian wheat crop expectations
- GMO soybean gets the green light from EU food safety authority