Stocks of mineral fertilizers to Russian farmers is 7% higher than last year
According to the operative data of the Ministry of agriculture of the Russian Federation, as of 20 March accumulated from the beginning of the year Russian agrarians resources of mineral fertilizers (taking into account the remaining 2016) amounted to 1,222 million tonnes of active substance, which is 7% higher than at the same date, 2016 March 20, About it reported a press-service of the Ministry
"From 1 January to 20 March farmers purchased 939,5 thousand tonnes of mineral fertilizers, 29.2 thousand tons higher than in the same period a year earlier," - said the press service.
It is also reported that as of 20 March the average price of the most popular forms of fertilizers, including VAT, packaging, transport and distribution costs is as follows: for ammonium nitrate 13868 RUB/ton (13% lower than March 20, 2016), urea – 18267 RUB/t (-10%), potassium chloride – 15158 RUB/t (-3%), azofoska – 20316 RUB/t (-15%), ammophos – 28050 RUB/t (-12%).
- Syria gets 50,000 tonnes of Russian wheat in aid, none from commercial deals
- Russian grain to be decontaminated in India
- Tkachev: the share of domestic agricultural machinery increased 2 times in three years
- Vice PM Kubiv: Ukraine’s GDP growth in 2016 exceeded forecasts twofold
- Belarus. Spring crops sown on 9% of planned area