Tunisia bought 75 thousand tons of wheat
The grain was purchased from Glencore and the company Nidera
According to reports traders, in the part of the tender Tunisia bought 75 thousand tons of hard wheat of optional origin. Delivery date – April 20-may 20.
The grain was purchased batches with a volume of 25 thousand tons from companies Glencore (at a price of $205,49 per ton C&F) and Nidera (two games for $205,5 per ton C&F).
- Syria gets 50,000 tonnes of Russian wheat in aid, none from commercial deals
- India. Government imposes 10% tax on wheat, pulse imports
- Russian grain to be decontaminated in India
- India to produce 107 million tonnes rice this year: CACP
- China gives Kenya Sh2.25 million food grant, rice shipment part of deal