Ukraine, Côte d'Ivoire agreed to enhance trade and economic cooperation
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Côte d'Ivoire Marcel Amon Tanoh during a meeting in Geneva on February 27 agreed to enhance trade and economic relations of the both countries, the Ukrainian Ministry of Foreign Affairs reports.
The ministers agreed to enhance relations at the bilateral level, in particular the political dialogue and the development of bilateral legal framework, to strengthen economic and trade cooperation and to continue cooperation in the field of education,” reads a report.
Also, special attention was paid to cooperation in the field of regional and universal international organizations, first of all the Organization of Islamic Cooperation and the UN Security Council.
The ministers agreed on the mutual exchange of visits and the celebration of the 25th anniversary of establishment of diplomatic relations between the two countries, which will take place at the end of the current year.
- Romania shipped 2MMT of corn to foreign markets in September-December 2016/17
- Sunoil production in Ukraine falling for a second month in a row
- Vietnam's economic growth slips to 3-year low in Q1
- Ukrainian milling wheat prices were supported by strong demand during last week
- Ukraine. GradOliya Group fully used a loan from OTP Bank