Ukraine. January production of soybean oil reached record
In January 2017 average and medium sized Ukrainian enterprises increased soybean oil production to 15.8 KMT, which was the highest volume since the beginning of the season, reports UkrAgroConsult.
During 2016/17 MY (September-January) Ukraine produced 65.3 KMT of soybean oil and against 71.6 KMT produced over the same period in 2015/16. Due to record high January production, current pace is 9% behind last season`s volume against 16% observed in the previous month.
Despite the fact that soybean crush still lags behind last season, there is a stable market demand not only from the traders, but also from the soybean crushers.
Development of Black Sea oilseeds/vegoils/meals market in the 2016/17 season will be discussed at the IV International Conference “Black Sea Oil Trade-2016”, September 7, 2016, Kyiv, Ukraine. Organizer - consulting agency UkrAgroConsult.
- Ovostar Pleased with Overall Performance During Q1 of 2017
- Ukraine. Export prices for old-crop milling wheat turned downward following global trends
- Modern plant for deep soybean processing to emerge in Ukraine
- Barley exports from Kazakhstan keep falling
- Will French wheat lose for a second season in a row?