Ukraine. Organic grain handling terminal to be built in Reni
It is planned to build a complex for handling and processing of organic products in Reni seaport, reports UkrAgroConsult. The project is implemented by LLC “Bio-Line-Reni”. The establishment of high-tech infrastructure complex for handling and processing of organic grain is planned in the port.
The technology of the complex will comply with standards and rules of the Research Institute of Organic Agriculture (FIBL). Port’s representatives specified that the project would provide a new cargo stream up to 120 KMT per year.
According to preliminary estimates, the planned increase in vessels calls to the port will reach 80-90 ships, while the expected amount of private investments is USD 1.6 million.
More information on grain handling capacities in ports is available in UkrAgroConsult report "Grain-handling Capacities in Ukrainian ports: Attractive for Investing".
- Syria gets 50,000 tonnes of Russian wheat in aid, none from commercial deals
- Russian grain to be decontaminated in India
- Vice PM Kubiv: Ukraine’s GDP growth in 2016 exceeded forecasts twofold
- Belarus. Spring crops sown on 9% of planned area
- Ukraine. EBRD to finance several projects in port area in 2017