Ukraine. Soybean crushing lags behind last year
Ukraine’s large and medium-sized crushers produced 15.4 KMT of soybean oil in December 2016 against 14.5 KMT in November 2016 and 16.2 KMT in December 2015. These producers made 49.7 KMT of soybean oil in September-December 2016, or 15.8% less than at the same time last season (59 KMT), reports UkrAgroConsult.
Noteworthy, traders show heightened interest in soybean exports this season. As a result, total exports in the past four months rose to an all-time high of over 1.5 MMT. Simultaneously, crushing still lags behind last year.
- Ovostar Pleased with Overall Performance During Q1 of 2017
- Ukraine. Export prices for old-crop milling wheat turned downward following global trends
- Modern plant for deep soybean processing to emerge in Ukraine
- Barley exports from Kazakhstan keep falling
- Will French wheat lose for a second season in a row?