Ukraine. Soybean crushing lags behind last year
Ukraine’s large and medium-sized crushers produced 15.4 KMT of soybean oil in December 2016 against 14.5 KMT in November 2016 and 16.2 KMT in December 2015. These producers made 49.7 KMT of soybean oil in September-December 2016, or 15.8% less than at the same time last season (59 KMT), reports UkrAgroConsult.
Noteworthy, traders show heightened interest in soybean exports this season. As a result, total exports in the past four months rose to an all-time high of over 1.5 MMT. Simultaneously, crushing still lags behind last year.
- Latvian farmers will receive 8.7 million euros of subsidies
- In Russia introduced a new form of quotas on extraction water bio-resources
- Nigerian Palm Oil Cheapest In International Market – Farmer Says
- Malaysia raises export tax on palm oil for March shipments to 8%
- Russia, EU to vie for top spot in key wheat markets in 2017/18