Ukraine. The largest seaports by grain handling in January-February
In January-February 2017 the largest volumes of grain handling were provided by Yuzhnyi (1.57 MMT) and Odesa seaports (1.35 MMT). In general, during January-February 2017 Ukrainian seaports handled 6.196 MMT of grain. It should be noted that the ports increased handling by 22.5% compared to the same period last year, reports UkrAgroConsult.
TOP-5 sea ports by grain handling:
1. “Yuzhnyi” - 1.57 MMT (+18.6% compared to the same period last year);
2. Odesa - 1.35 MMT (+10.8%);
3. "Chernomorsk" - 1.19 MMT (+0.5%);
4. Nikolayev - 1.14 MMT (+31.8%);
5. “Oktyabrsk” - 0.57 MMT (+196.8%).
More information on grain handling capacities in ports is available in UkrAgroConsult report "Grain-handling Capacities in Ukrainian ports: Attractive for Investing".
- Romania shipped 2MMT of corn to foreign markets in September-December 2016/17
- Sunoil production in Ukraine falling for a second month in a row
- World pesticide market valued at USD 80 Bl
- Ukrainian milling wheat prices were supported by strong demand during last week
- Ukraine. GradOliya Group fully used a loan from OTP Bank