Ukraine, Turkey to cooperate in fishing industry
The Ukrainian-Turkish agrarian expert consultations were held on March 9, 2017 with the support of the Agrarian Policy and Food Ministry of Ukraine, the Embassy of Ukraine in the Republic of Turkey and the State Agency for Fisheries of Ukraine.
In particular, Turkish fishing industry experts shared their experience in raising flounder and trout, and the Ukrainian experts – the experience in raising sturgeon, the Agrarian Policy and Food Ministry of Ukraine reports.
“Experts determined priority areas of cooperation – a fishery fleet and the exchange of experience in the sphere of raising flounder and trout (from the Turkish side), sturgeon (from the Ukrainian side). Consultations should promote preparations for holding a sitting of the joint Committee under the Agreement between the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and the Government of the Republic of Turkey on cooperation in the area of fishing industry," the Agrarian Policy Ministry reports.
A reminder that the Agreement between the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and the Government of the Republic of Turkey on cooperation in fishing industry has been in effect since 2011.
- Russia and Qatar may reach $500 mln trade turnover in three years
- China may introduce import duties on sugar
- Russian premier believes attaining 2% GDP growth in 2017 viable
- Ovostar Pleased with Overall Performance During Q1 of 2017
- Ukraine. Export prices for old-crop milling wheat turned downward following global trends