Ukrainian corn export prices lost USD 1 last week
Some price reduction was seen in the export market of Ukrainian corn. Last week corn prices lost USD 1, March-April delivery following the global trends. Another increase in corn production potential mainly in Brazil and Argentina remains a bearish factor for the world market. CBOT corn futures lost more than 4% over the week, reports UkrAgroConsult.
On the other hand, Ukrainian corn export market was supported by active export shipments, as well as persistently strong demand from importers.
Check up prices and enjoy free online charts on our website. Daily updated commodity exchange prices (CBOT, ASX, BCE, MATIF, WCE, LIFFE) and cash market quotations for wheat, corn, barley, soybean, sunflower and other agricultural commodities in Ukraine, Black Sea region and world are available in section "Prices and Futures".
- Syria gets 50,000 tonnes of Russian wheat in aid, none from commercial deals
- India. Government imposes 10% tax on wheat, pulse imports
- Russian grain to be decontaminated in India
- India to produce 107 million tonnes rice this year: CACP
- China gives Kenya Sh2.25 million food grant, rice shipment part of deal