Wheat prices – CME (CBOT)
On September 05, 2013 the cost of wheat on Chicago Board of Trade has decreased by 1,1% to 627,2 cents per bushel, according to UkrAgroConsult.
- Brazil Sugar Output Seen Reduced 5.2% by Drought in Center South
- Grain, trains and autocrats: Farmers pay the price of dismantling the Wheat Board
- German grain trader Toepfer International says El Niño to have mixed impact on Pacific nations
- Kazakhstan to boost grain exports to Iran, China
- Brewers push back at FDA proposal to regulate spent grain