Wheat prices – CME (CBOT)
On September 05, 2013 the cost of wheat on Chicago Board of Trade has decreased by 1,1% to 627,2 cents per bushel, according to UkrAgroConsult.
- Romania. Farmers began sowing early cold-resistant crops
- Cocoa better bet than coffee, sugar, says Commerzbank
- Coceral lifts bar on EU wheat prospects, citing high hopes for France
- Russia. Milling wheat export prices continued falling during last week
- US biodiesel producers file antidumping petition against Argentina, Indonesia