Wheat prices – CME (CBOT)
On September 05, 2013 the cost of wheat on Chicago Board of Trade has decreased by 1,1% to 627,2 cents per bushel, according to UkrAgroConsult.
- Pakistan’s imports up by 12.01pc to $12.5b in July-Sept
- Malaysia's Tzen Plantation invests US$23m in Papua New Guinea
- Australia's largest sugar miller argues reregulation would be 'retrograde' step
- Bangladesh. Govt to import 0.25m tonnes of wheat from Ukraine
- Egypt bought 60,000 tons of Romanian wheat for a price of 15.2 million dollars