Wheat prices – CME (CBOT)
On September 05, 2013 the cost of wheat on Chicago Board of Trade has decreased by 1,1% to 627,2 cents per bushel, according to UkrAgroConsult.
- The American sugar industry will not support further opening of the US market to sugar imports
- Indonesia issues new export tax rates for palm oil: ministry
- Egypt to start new local wheat procurement system in April 2016
- Cuba could become big buyer for Oklahoma wheat
- Market Report “Black Sea Grain and Oil”: Highlights of the week by UkrAgroConsult