Wheat prices – CME (CBOT)
On September 05, 2013 the cost of wheat on Chicago Board of Trade has decreased by 1,1% to 627,2 cents per bushel, according to UkrAgroConsult.
- Russia and China will create an agrcultural free-trade zone with a direct exchange rate
- Saudi Arabia asks for preferences for Kazakh grain exporters
- PGS opens new production unit in Spain
- Russia will enter the new season with high wheat stocks, but reduced production - USDA
- Canada. Early start planned for cherries crops