Wheat prices – CME (CBOT)
On September 05, 2013 the cost of wheat on Chicago Board of Trade has decreased by 1,1% to 627,2 cents per bushel, according to UkrAgroConsult.
- Ukraine. Export prices for old-crop milling wheat turned downward following global trends
- Modern plant for deep soybean processing to emerge in Ukraine
- Barley exports from Kazakhstan keep falling
- Will French wheat lose for a second season in a row?
- Chicken from Brazil and US CLQ could help stabilize industry in Indonesia