Wheat prices – CME (CBOT)
On September 05, 2013 the cost of wheat on Chicago Board of Trade has decreased by 1,1% to 627,2 cents per bushel, according to UkrAgroConsult.
- US wheat too expensive for Egypt
- The big boost to agriculture sector will help revive investment prospects
- India will be self-sufficient in pulses in next few years: Radha Mohan Singh
- India. Don’t import sugar, there’s stock to meet demand, millers tell government
- Nigerian Palm Oil Cheapest In International Market – Farmer Says