Wheat prices – CME (CBOT)
On October 29, 2013 the cost of wheat on Chicago Board of Trade has increased by 0,03% to 681,20 cents per bushel, according to UkrAgroConsult.
- Opening of a Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan-Iran rail line will increase Kazakh wheat exports five times
- New ethanol plant being considered in Iowa
- Australia. Vegtables producers fight against harmful regulations on exports
- Florida cellulosic ethanol plant to return online
- Cameroon. Very satisfactory result for banana exports