Wheat prices – CME (CBOT)
On October 29, 2013 the cost of wheat on Chicago Board of Trade has increased by 0,03% to 681,20 cents per bushel, according to UkrAgroConsult.
- Exports of wheat bran from Ukraine increasing
- Honduras. Melons and watermelons exports grew in volume and value
- Russia's grain exports in March reached 1.78MMT
- Kazakhstan’s Food Contract Corporation allocated over 60 KMT of wheat to the regions to stabilize bread prices
- USDA weekly export sales: Old-crop soybean sales rise, corn slips