Wheat prices – CME (CBOT)
On October 29, 2013 the cost of wheat on Chicago Board of Trade has increased by 0,03% to 681,20 cents per bushel, according to UkrAgroConsult.
- Ukraine. Export prices for old-crop milling wheat turned downward following global trends
- Modern plant for deep soybean processing to emerge in Ukraine
- Barley exports from Kazakhstan keep falling
- Will French wheat lose for a second season in a row?
- Chicken from Brazil and US CLQ could help stabilize industry in Indonesia